Saturday, November 24, 2012

Recipe Organization Overhaul

A couple of weeks ago I was inspired to finally begin to organize our growing collection of recipes that we've tried, tested, and tweaked to our liking. I currently have THREE different notebooks with recipes we've written all over to achieve our desired results, with absolutely no organizational method. I would just grab and write down whatever was at hand. It was time to fix that.

I still have a long way to go, but this tutorial here on Maia the Bee, laid it all out and got my gears turning...not to finish my 8 different final projects I was supposed to be working on...but to organize recipes. Of equal importance, right?

 I love how they turned out!

I currently have added our most commonly used recipes (typing, formatting, and printing can take awhile), but am working on adding all of our tried and true recipes from the past as well. A time consuming task for sure, but will be well worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment