Monday, May 14, 2012

Best Guac Out There! - Big D's 25th Recipes

So I don't like onions...like I really....do not like onions...but a little green onion never hurt anybody. Actually, onions do have some health benefits..unfortunately...I'll be finding my health benefits elsewhere.

So here is the best guac I have ever had:


2 Large Ripe Avocados
1 Ripe Roma Tomato
1 Green Onion stalk
A couple dashes of seasoning salt - add lime juice to taste.

It's just that easy.
Cut up the avocados and mash with green onion, season salt, and lime juice, dice tomato and stir in last so you don't have mashed tomato.

I've always preferred this recipe to any other, you taste the fruity, creaminess and not just an overwhelming ONION flavor, like most I've tried. And I'm always down to try some guacamole!

Sometimes for a little extra tang I might add a TBSP of mayo...but it really doesn't need it!


This was a huge hit at D's 25th Beer Tasting Bday Bash - the bowl was empty, and I even refilled it!

No comments:

Post a Comment